- Now , the market is not too great important as it once was but it is still the most clearly expressed local cultural life , the attractive tourism destination . The different markets have featured products , activities .
- The following food market can be regarded as the pinnacle of cultural markets in each country, nation .the most clearly market reflected the indigenous food cultural , where visitors can come and visit have an interesting experiences .
- Believe it or not , even though you have spent years shopping at several malls and commercial centers that shopping has become a broing and ordinary task to you , exploring an Asian market is always an exhilarating experience . Visit Ben Thanh market in Ho Chi Minh city , Vietnam and you will understand . Being a bustling market in the daytime and a social center after sunset , Ben Thanh Market is absolutely a must-see attraction of the most dynamic city of Vietnam .
BEN THANH MARKET
|Ben Thanh Market in the past|
|Ben Thanh Market - Cho Ben Thanh|
- Now , the oldest surviving market and one of symbols of Ho Chi Minh city . That makes it a must for any visitors travelling to this 300 years old city .
- Located in the hustle and dynamic of city , the market possesses one of the most crucial locations in District 1 ( the intersection of Le Loi , Ham Nghi , Tran Hung Dao Avenues and Le Lai street ) , transportation is extremely convenient and trade is bustling .
- Travel Tips
- Though quality of goods is quite good but price here in often inflated up two or three times than the initial . Hence , one should " go at least three or four stalls to compare the prices , and see how cheap you can bargain the items down to , Peter Stevenson , atorists from Gold Coast , Australia shared .
- Another tips is go shopping in the market before 8 am for " morning price " that is little lower than the usual for the same good . Cool price at the beginning of the day is for easier first transaction which is believed to bring about good luck to the sellers for the rest pf the day .
- What difference about mornig and everning ?
- In the morning , you can find almost everything from dry food to clothes for reasonable price . The market atmosphere can sometime be real hustle and bustle , but it is an exciting experience efter all . However , always remember that batgain is a must in any Vietnamese market .
- From late afternoon until late night , the shops inside the market are closed , but several restaurants are open outside on the surrounding streets . These small yet interesting restauran ts can offer you a variety of choices : bubble , teas , grills , seafoods , etc . When you are tired of eating , stand up and take a long walk along the neighborhood which has in no time transformed into a night market full of light and glamour .
|What can be found in Ben Thanh Market : Bun , Hu Tiu , Banh Beo , Banh Xeo , Souvenirs , ........|
- Ben Thanh Market is possibly the most well-known symbol of Ho Chi Minh city ( Saigon city ) , showing up in large number of publications , movies , online articles . Why it is so ? because your trip to Ho Chi Minh city cannot be completed without a visit to Ben Thanh Market to experience the " real Vietnam " !
Source : Vietnamonline.com